First Stop Ireland 2022 Promotion
Bridgestone First Stop Fast Fit- NCT Promotion 2022
- This Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Ireland Branch.
- The Promotion is open to all consumers who are Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over, except Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Ireland Branch (the “Sponsor”) and any employees of the Sponsor or employees of any retail tyre supply branches for the Sponsor and their immediate families, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion, or trade customers.
- This Promotion is open only to retail customers that have received a tyre fitment. It excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
- By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- The Promotion has a purchase requirement – Entrants must purchase from participating First Stop/Fast Fit) store (see list of participating outlets at www.firststop.ie/promotions) the designated car, van or 4X4 tyres in a single transaction during the Promotion Period (set out below) in the Republic of Ireland. Designated tyres are those listed in the promotion specific rules below.
- Only two claims per household may be made during the Promotion .
- Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Sponsor’s decision is final. Claim forms and receipts become the absolute property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). By proceeding with this promotion, you agree to the processing of your personal data, which includes your full name, email address and postal address.
- Sponsor: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Ireland Branch, 10 Fingal Bay, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin, K32 RX86
Bridgestone First Stop Fast Fit Claim Your NCT Fee Promotion
2 Month Duration: Friday 1st July – Wednesday 31st August inclusive
- The Promotion is open from Friday 1st July – Wednesday 31st August (until midnight)
- For every two (2) or more 18” and above Bridgestone car, van or 4×4 tyres a customer purchases from First Stop Fast Fit (see: www.firststop.ie/promotions for participating outlets), during the Promotion Period, the customer will have the opportunity to claim a €55 Perx Card*, in a single transaction. For the full value, the Perx card must be used according to its terms and conditions*.
- For every two (2) or more 17” and below Bridgestone car, van or 4×4 tyres a customer purchases from First Stop Fast Fit (see : www.firststop.ie/promotions for participating outlets), during the Promotion Period, the customer will have the opportunity to claim half of the NCT fee, as a €27.50 Perx Card*. For the full value, the Perx card must be used according to its terms and conditions*.
- During the Promotion Period, customers must purchase a minimum of two or four Bridgestone tyres Rim 18” and above for a €55 pay out.or below this size for a €27.50 pay out.
- The NCT fee value can only be claimed by purchasing at participating First Stop/Fast Fit depots (see www.firststop.ie/promotions for participating outlets). The Perx card must be claimed by 14.09.2022.
- To claim your NCT fee on a Perx card, you must complete the online. form www.bridgestonepromotions.ie
- The Perx gift card representing your NCT fee, or part of, will be posted out to the customer following submission of a completed online form with their full name, vehicle registration number, email address, invoice number, invoice copy and branch name.
- You must ensure that a correct and valid address is provided. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for verifying any addresses provided. If you fail to receive your Perx Card, please contact us immediately.
- For the purposes of this Promotion, the Sponsor (Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Ireland Branch) acts as Data Controller. If you have any queries about how your data will be used, please write to The Marketing Manager, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (Ireland Branch), .
- All claim forms must be received within no more than 14 days of the date of purchase. Microsite for claiming reward will close Midnight 14th September 2022. Therefore all claims must be made before Midnight on 14th September 2022. Any claims beyond this will not be accepted.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Neither the Sponsor, nor agencies involved in this Promotion may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Sponsor cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of the NCT performed. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of this Promotion.
- All Perx cards will be sent via mail within 21 days following full verification by the Sponsor of claim being correct.
- For any queries relating to this Promotion please email: contact.IR@FirstStop.eu
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to Irish law and the Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdictions.
These terms and conditions do not prevent any of your consumer rights