First Stop Ireland 2022 Promotion
- This Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by LEVET LTD T/A First Stop with address Unit 6, The West Way Centre, D12 TK63, DUBLIN 12, BALLYMOUNT AVENUE.
- The Promotion is open to all consumers who are residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 and over, except LEVET LTD T/A First Stop (the “Sponsor”) and any employees of the Sponsor or employees of any retail tyre supply branches for the Sponsor and their immediate families, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion, or trade customers.
- This Promotion is open only to retail customers that have received an Air Con service during the Promotion Period. It excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
- By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- The Promotion has a purchase requirement – Entrants must purchase from a First Stop dealer, the designated Air Con service in a single transaction during the Promotion Period (set out below) in the Republic of Ireland. The designated Air Con service is listed within the promotion’s specific rules below.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current data protection legislation for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). By proceeding with this promotion, you agree to the processing of your personal data, which includes your full name, email address and postal address.
- Sponsor: LEVET LTD T/A First Stop, Unit 6, The West Way Centre, D12 TK63, DUBLIN 12, BALLYMOUNT AVENUE.
First Stop Ireland Promotion
Duration: 12 May to June 30th, inclusive
Promotion specific rules:
- The Promotion is open from 12 May to June 30th (until midnight)
- For every Air Con service provided that the Customer purchases from a First Stop dealer in a single transaction, during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim a FREE Air Con bomb, in a single transaction.
- During the promotional period, customers must purchase an Air Con service.
- To claim your free gift, you must show your invoice at the counter of the participating dealer
- For the purposes of this Promotion, the Sponsor (LEVET LTD T/A First Stop) acts as Data Controller. If you have any queries about how your data will be used, please write to the Head of Legal and Compliance Department, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (LEVET LTD T/A First Stop Branch), Unit 6, The West Way Centre, D12 TK63, DUBLIN 12, BALLYMOUNT AVENUE
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Neither the Sponsor nor agencies involved in this Promotion may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Sponsor cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of this Promotion, including without limitation the use of the Air Con Bomb which shall be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty terms
- For any queries relating to this Promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
These terms and conditions do not prevent any of your consumer rights