WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE YOUR VEHICLE FOR A FREE SAFETY INSPECTION?
Are you going on a long journey? Is the NCT coming up in a few days? Is it some time since your vehicle had a service? Have you noticed something is not working properly? Stay calm. At First Stop, we do a Free Courtesy Safety Inspection which covers a number of points on your vehicle.
After having this Safety Inspection and all is ok you can set off without fear of being let down, and you will know about the current condition of your car, so you can prevent any future problems.
HELLO SAFETY INSPECTION, GOODBYE TO UNEXPECTED PROBLEMS
Enjoy the pleasure of driving, secure in the knowledge that nothing unexpected will disturb your journey, thanks to the Free First Stop Courtesy Safety Inspection. Our First Stop workshops, we carry out following checks as part of its safety inspection:
- Tyres - We will check the overall condition of your tyres including the tread depth and pressure
- Battery – We will test the batteries charge to make sure your car starts in the mornings
- Wiper blades - for splits or damage
- Operation of the windscreen wash system and the level of screen wash and top this up if necessary
- Light bulbs – faulty or broken bulbs should be replaced to avoid being pulled over by the police
- Brakes - a visual inspection of your vehicles brakes
By checking all of the above points allows First Stop to understand the condition of your vehicle, and prevent any future breakdowns and possible mishaps. So that all you need to do is drive.
ONCE YOUR VEHICLE PASSES ITS SAFETY INSPECTION
Once your check has been completed our First Stop trained technicians will discuss the report with you and provide help and guidance if any elements do not meet the safety requirements.
WHATS THE BENEFITS OF A FREE COURTESY SAFETY INSPECTION?
- Avoid breakdown or emergencies
- Warns of more serious faults
- Reduces the financial cost of maintaining your vehicle
- Your car performs at its best when it is well maintained
- keep your car running smoothly